Recover Faster, Train Better, Run Longer — With Less Pain
The AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill is an innovative, precise, data-driven unweighting therapy ideal for runners and other athletes who want to regain, maintain and develop fitness during recovery from injury.
Get The AlterG Advantage At Wall Street Pain Relief Center
In New York City, the state-of-the-art AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill can only be found at Wall Street Pain Relief Center (downtown) and a few other locations. The AlterG provides the most advanced training and sports injury rehab technology available and is already used by the world’s top athletes at Olympic training centers, on professional sports teams, and in universities. It’s ideal for all types of athletes including top-level pros, school team athletes, and weekend warriors.
How Does The AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill Work?
The NASA-patented AlterG technology revolutionizes sports rehabilitation and athlete training by using differential air pressure to reduce percentage of body weight. AlterG enables walking or running at anywhere from 20% to 100% bodyweight. Athletes can run faster, lighter and longer with reduced respiratory and muscular demands. This is useful for numerous conditions and ensures a safe and quick return from injury or surgery while maintaining cardiovascular fitness.
What Can AlterG Therapy Do For You?
For injured athletes, the AlterG helps achieve your goal of getting back to your pre-injury peak condition. For aging athletes, the Anti-Gravity Treadmill can safely prolong your career by maintaining and even increasing endurance and leg strength with less stress on the body.
Incorporating the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill into your training and sports injury rehab programs enables you to:
- Run longer and recover faster from knee, hip, ankle injuries with less pain
- Push your training sessions further and longer with less risk of injury.
- Maintain and develop fitness while rehabilitating from injury or surgery.
- Easily track progress during training and rehabilitation with precise unweighting.
- Maintain cardiovascular fitness and strength while the injured area heals.
- Gradually progress and easily adjust the intensity of your workout
- Minimize impact and reduce the risk of re-injury after returning to your sport
- Train with your natural gait, and avoid developing compensatory habits
- Achieve higher level training sooner than otherwise possible
- Set recovery benchmarks and see specific and quantifiable gains as you progress
- Integrate gait and video analytics into therapy to identify asymmetry and gait deficiencies, and precisely dial-in the body weight support needed to enable pain-free, normalized gait.
- Get objective data and visual monitoring to optimize recovery after injury or surgery or help prevent injuries by using data.